Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

It has been 2009 for one hour and two minutes and I still can't believe it. It seems like we just did this and that my whole photo world was just beginning. Here I sit a year later in awe of what a whirlwind year it was and how much I absolutely loved it and have been blessed by it. This time last year I had just fixed and launched my site and It amazes me how fast and what all can happen in one simple little year.

I want to start off by saying thank you to all my wonderful clients that I have had this past year. Without any of you I wouldn't be sitting here in the middle of the night looking forward to another year with you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You all rock my world!

To my husband and sweet little princess....thank you for being so supportive and for still loving me after countless nights on the computer and editing pictures at all times of the day. I love you both to the moon and back, with a whole herd of pigs flying backwards.

To the rest of my family and friends...thank you for being there for me this first year and for letting me "practice" on you at the drop of a hat. You are all awesome and I love you.

Now that the Christmas rush is over, presents have been opened and the new year has just come to light, I am excited to see what 2009 holds for me. There are things I want to do, places I want to take pictures at and people I can't wait to meet! Get ready! :)

May everyone of you reading this blog have a happy, healthy and blessed 2009. May all your dreams come true and make you smile.

Blessings!

Oh, and get ready for the flood of blogs that start in the morning of sessions I haven't blogged in the past month!!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed