Thursday, January 22, 2009

Such a Neat Family!

This family is AWESOME. I won't lie and tell you that I'm not related to a few of them...because I am. :) I also won't lie and say it wasn't windy at all....because it was...BAD. :) I had so much fun on this shoot...minus the wind. It was nice getting to know these awesome families and meet all of their sweet little ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed