Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Gene Pool ( blog 6)

Since I am on a blogging roll...I guess I should give my family a little shout out and blog their session that I did on Thanksgiving. Yes, it's New Years Day and I am blogging Thanksgiving...that shows you how far behind in blogging I was. :)

So, whether I claim them or not....this is my family. I love each and everyone of them dearly and they have been so supportive in this journey that I have started. I'm glad that they want me to take their pictures. It's probably because I'm free. :) ha ha. No one takes pictures of me. :( If I die...no one will ever know I was around. ha ha ha!!

I love you all more than anything....

Mom and Dad...aren't they cute?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The love of my life and my little princess...How she loves her Daddy..
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Giggi said...

Just beautiful, Ashley! I think you all will have to add some walls for all these great pics! There is no way to narrow it down to a few choices!

Lynn said...

What a lovely family you have. teeheeteehee

Tara said...

These are great pics Ash, beautiful family inside & out! You are a lucky girl, and so are they, especially to have such a talented photographer in the gang. Love you!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed