Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet Baby Carter

This is Addisons new baby brother, Carter. When we did his session he was just at 5 weeks old. Too precious and oh, so sweet. I love the pictures with their dog, Wrangler...so stinkin' adorable!

Leslee- Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your children for a day. I had such a good time visiting with you and I'm glad we finally got a good day to do the session!! ha ha ha! Hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Everytime I look at your pictures I am more amazed!! Book me now for April....whenever Cade decides to make his debut!!!

Lynn said...

Absolutely wonderful......

Tara said...

I love these...in fact they are some of my favs so far! The dog pics are precious...you are awesome Ash! Love you!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed