Thursday, January 8, 2009

Addison

It took a few times at attempting this session to get it right. The first time we were scheduled, Addison got sick. The second time, Mom gave Addison a new baby brother (who has the next blog) the third time we ran out of light...BUT...the 4th time was a charm! We first did Addisons session and then we did her new baby brother. So here she is...the new two year old herself, Precious Addison.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one cracks me up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Giggi said...

Sweet pictures! That's the cutest little girl's room! She is a princess!

Tara said...

What a little cutie...love the one of her in her big girl bed...too cute!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed