Thursday, January 1, 2009

Why I Love My Neighbors Part 2 ( blog 4 today)

It's amazing to have watched these boys grow up. Seems like just yesterday they were all tiny little squirts. I've known them, their mom and dad for about 5 and a half years. They live a few houses down from me and are great people.

Kristi- Thanks for being an awesome friend and neighbor and thank you for letting me take pictures of your little turkeys! Love ya girlie!

This is Aaron, Colin and Wyatt.....Sweet brothers...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed