Friday, January 23, 2009

Stacey- Senior 2009

I had so much fun running around my hometown with Stacey and her mom, Michelle, taking her Senior Pictures. Not only is she an awesome and beautiful girl...but this girl can run! She has gone to the State Cross Country meet all of her high school years!

Stacey- I wish you nothing but the best with your remaining high school days and for all the years to come! Congratulations! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Girl and her parking space... :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great memories for that sweet girl! Plus, beautiful girl......love the pics.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed