Thursday, January 1, 2009

The "J" Family (blog 3 today)

I had such a fun time with this beautiful little family....and it was sooooo cold outside that day! Even though it was windy and cold, we still managed to get some awesome shots!

J Family- It was such a joy meeting all of you and I think you are great! Thank you for allowing me to photograph this time in y'alls lives. I wish you a happy and healthy New Year! Hope you love your pictures and your gallery is up as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed