Thursday, January 1, 2009

The "K" Family (blog 2 of the day)

A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to take some pictures of some of my favorite hometown people. Not to mention that Bryan was one of my best friends while we grew up. They are just all really special to me.

Margaret, Bryan, Carmen, Laura, Reese, Carson and Carlie- Thank you for allowing me to spend a few hours with you guys. I seriously think that y'all are the best. Sorry your blog got lost with the rest in the Christmas shuffle. Hope you love them! Oh, and your gallery is already up too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This isn't the best one of the kiddos with their awesome Grandma...but I can't help but post this one because this is just too cute! Exactly how it is when you try to photograph multiple children. Too sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryan, I won't call you your nickname I gave you a long time ago for the whole world to see on the web. :) You know i love ya! ha!
Photobucket

My little boyfriend was so not in the mood for pictures...How cute is this?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey Courtney!!
Photobucket

Sweet!
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Awwww, the Klaerners, I love these! Good looking family!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed