Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taylor: Senior Pictures

I got the chance at meeting Taylor when she came down to visit her family for Thankgiving. She showed up with a change of clothes and her cheerleading outfit. It's a good thing her small town is also the Tigers because it gave us the opportunity to shoot at the football field where my hometown is also the Tigers. We had a fun time.

Taylor- I hope you love all of your pictures and I wish you nothing but the best. Have fun with the rest of your Senior year because when you are my age you will wonder how time went by so fast!

:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed