Saturday, January 24, 2009

Awesome Family

Another gathering over the holidays and a Christmas gift for Mom and Dad! This family had me laughing the entire session and were so much fun. Seeing the pictures you can totally see who steals the show and she is precious!! :)

Thank you guys for such a fun session and for keeping a smile on my face. Y'all are awesome! Hope you enjoyed your pictures. :)















This pictures is a little on the blurry side because I was laughing so hard ..but I still love it! :)












No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed