Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to the World, Molly Kate!

A week ago I got to be at the hospital with one of my old college roommates when she was having her 3rd little girl. I just so happened to have my camera. :)

It was so sweet seeing it all through my camera that I seriously almost cried a few times.

I sat in the waiting room with the "Big Sisters" and Kou(their grandma) and got to be there when they saw Molly Kate for the first time.

Mike, Amy, Macy, Madisyn and Molly Kate- I am so happy for guys and love you to pieces. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

pruittsplace said...

redonculous... ash... you are soooooooo talented! it's simply beautiful. i'm so amazed!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed