Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chuck and Ashley (blog 5)

This should really be titled, "Why I love my neighbors part 3" but not for this post. I guess because I've known them forever as "Chuck and Ashley" and not as my neighbors. See, we all come from the same town so to speak. I remember Ash when she was little and I used to work with Chucks grandma at the bank. Small world when they moved in across the street, not knowing that BA and I lived here.

When they wanted their pictures done we decided to do them at home...and no, that doesn't mean Morrison Blvd. We did them in our hometown...the small little town smack in the middle of Texas that I love to do sessions in.

This blog is going to be massive because there were entirely too many pictures to decide between for the blog. I guess that is because we had so much fun and shot for about 3.5 hours. So fun!

Chuck and Ashley( or as Avery calls you "Yuck and Slashley")- Thank you for moving on my street. It's been so nice getting to know you guys outside of "home". You guys are awesome and I had such a fun time during y'alls session. Thank you for risking your lives a few times to get a great shot. ha ha ha!! Love y'all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture cracks me up! This goes to show you how dangerous this road is...totally risked our lives. ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww love it!! Thanks so much :) We had a great time that day and are also so glad we moved across the street!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed