Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nick and Cassie : Forever

Nick and Cassie were married a week ago and I had the pleasure of capturing the moment for them. Everything was gorgeous and the bride looked like a princess. There is something about weddings that almost makes me cry and to see the looks on their faces as Cassie came down the aisle...ALMOST..made me cry. It was so sweet.

I only grabbed a handful of pictures and I still posted a lot. I'm sure once I get deep into editing their pictures that I will want to post another sneak peek. :) I don't really have any of the reception pictures on here....

Nick and Cassie- Thank you so much for letting me be there to witness what love is all about. I wish you guys nothing but the best in life. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek....I'll have your gallery up in no time! Congrats!!















This next image is of Cassies mom, Rhonda, and it is one of my favorite images of the day. Her daughter was just about to walk down the aisle, the music was playing and I wondered what was going through her head. The only thing I could think of is that one day, when Avery is walking down the aisle, I'm sure what she is thinking will be what I'll be thinking too...and then I almost cried for her.




So sweet...


I love the look on their faces in this next picture....




The New Mr. and Mrs...


















6 comments:

Lynn said...

Incredible. Can't wait to see them all! Beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

Love it. You did awesome!!!

Sheila said...

Did it again. Great work, Ash. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

These are SOOOO good Ash! I love them all!! Hope you have a great weekend...love you bunches!

JD said...

There is not a better photographer anywhere...Ashley you are amazing and your work is beyond beautiful. You capture special moments in each picture that you take. I love you and am so proud of what you are doing and how hard you are working!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed