Saturday, December 13, 2008

The "J" Family

I'm sooooo behind on blogs! I realized AFTER I put up their WHOLE gallery that I haven't blogged Kristi, Hunter and Vanden. So here they are! This is also for their Daddy who is overseas fighting for our country. I hope that you can see this blog since you were having difficulty with the site!

A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to met this little family. They drove in from Mississippi to have their pictures done and spend Thanksgiving with some family. I thought Kristi was crazy to drive from Mississippi 8 months pregnant and with 2 kids! Brave soul!! :) We had a good time that morning and got a whole bunch of really good shots.

Kristi, Hunter and Vanden- Thank you so much for being such easy people to shoot....especially after the whirlwind few days you had before your session. It was so nice to meet all of you and I wish you nothing but the best. Good luck with the arrival of Baby A and I can't wait to meet her! See you when you come back for her newborn session. Hope all is well in Mississippi.

To the Daddy: May God watch over you and all the troops there while you fight for our freedom. You are truly inspiring and truly a hero. Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures....your family is precious.

Ashley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

GREAT PICTURES. I know their soldier Daddy is going to love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

What an incredible job. Your photography is wonderful. Many congrats.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed