Monday, December 1, 2008

The "G" Family

I'm super behind on blogs so the next two days there will probably be 3 or 4 blogs....and that is just the beginning.

We start with the "G" Family. I met them down at Minute Maid Park to shoot some family portraits with their precious little one, Chandler. He was sooooo cute!

"G" Family...Thank you so much for contacting me and for allowing me to venture downtown to photograph the three of you. It was so nice to meet you guys and I hope that you enjoy your sneak peek. Sorry it took forever to get up. Blame it on this time of year! It's CRAZY!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture..even though Chandler is looking down at the grass and wishing he could eat it. He was in a complete daze with it ! ;) Cutie pie.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Too cute, that baby is precious!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed