Monday, November 24, 2008

The Long Awaited Blog Part 2 (The Sweet "W" Family)

On that same day a trillon years ago (previous post), I got to meet this super cute family for the first time and get to know them a bit. Catherine was so cute that I could have taken pictures of her all day long. She is 3 years old and just a super cute little lovebug.

Sweet "W" family- Thank you so much for letting me take pictures for y'all and for letting me blog them to show the world what a cute family you are! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I'm sorry for the delay in posting it. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm 3!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ok, so I am WAY behind on blogs right now...it's been busy! I LOVE all your latest stuff, beautiful families and lots of awesome shots! I know you have been SUPER busy...hope you can slow down enough to enjoy some turkey this week. Love you bunches!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed