Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mark, Jenny, Caden and Madlyn.....

I want to start this off and apologize for being behind on blogs when this one should have been out last week! Sorry guys!

ANYWAY! This sweet little family I got to photograph while I was home a week and a half ago. This is my childhood friend Jenny and her family. Jenny and I go way back...WAY back when riding backroads was cool, back when singing on the bus going to football games was cool...AND back when the Algebra teacher gave us the Teacher Key as our textbooks was super cool. Yeah, that cool. :)

Mark, Jenny and little ones- Thank you for wanting me to take your pictures again. It was so good getting to visit and trying so hard to get the perfect shot as the sun was going down... (I hope we got it). I love you guys. Hope you love your images. :) Sorry for not blogging sooner....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture. Even though they were getting up to move...I still love it..
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara said...

Awwwww, these are great Ash! Jenny has one good looking family. :) Love em!

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous.

Love them.

Lynn said...

What a beautiful family. I love the pictures. I like the sunset one at the end too. But, they are all great. How could you go wrong with them?

canvas print said...

really cool photos guys. you can get these up on the wall now as i think they would look stunning.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed