Friday, November 21, 2008

The Super Cool "S" Family

These are my friends, The "S" family. Last weekend we braved the cool temperatures and the winds going about 100mph to take their pictures around Katy. Even though it was windy and Mike and Dougie wanted to leave to go to the Katy Football Playoff game...we still managed to get some really good shots. Some of my favorites I'm not showing in the sneak peek. :)

Mike, Elisa, Douglas, Makayla and Gracie Girl....Thank you so much for letting me take your pictures. I had so much fun with you guys and think you are absolutely wonderful. Elisa- I'll even forgive you for not going to see Twilight with me at midnight because BA would NOT budge on going. I mean, you totally could have survived a class full of children today on no sleep! ha! Love yall! Hope you like your sneak peek. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These are incredible. I love all of them. What a photogenic family.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed