Monday, November 24, 2008

The Long Awaited Blog Part 1 ( The "M" family...and some :) )

This is my friend, Tonya, and her family. About a trillon years ago (8 days to be exact) I took their pictures. Then I got extremely busy that I haven't had the chance to blog.....until now.

Besides my mom and sister...without Tonya I would be up a creek. With her help over the last few months I have been able to do one of things I love to do....take pictures. But while I do that someone has to look after my heart (my Avery). On the days I have sessions(which is all the time), Avery gets to go over to Tonyas house and play with her little friends and be away from me for a bit. I don't let just anyone watch Avery, but I know and trust Tonya and so does Avery. Besides if you are a kid...Tonya's house is the happening place to be! Besides making the BEST hairbows EVER she keeps children at her house. She is an absolute blessing.

So Tonya, thank you so much for being such a great friend and watching Avery while I work. She loves coming to your house and playing with all the kidlets. You rock! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and sorry it took a billion years to get it up. :)

Photobucket

Sweet Sisters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Sometimes there just aren't words! "Thank you" seems so inadequate, but THANK YOU so much!!! They are wonderful!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed