Sunday, November 16, 2008

You Gotta Love Your Neighbors

I always feel sorry for people who say they have bad neighbors. Don't get me wrong, we've had a few come in our time but not now. From where I sit typing this...if I look out the window to the left of me...I'll see a house that belongs to an awesome and hysterical family. I met them a long time ago at one of their cousins birthday parties, but it wasn't until they moved into my neighborhood that I really got to know them...and I can honestly say that my neighbors ROCK!

Clay, Hannah, Kody, Kase and Kate- Thank you for trusting me to take your pictures, for making me laugh and for even offering to trespass on some property to get a good shot....I mean at least we were going to try and get permission first! :) Thank you for moving into the 'hood and for being such great neighbors. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. If not, I'm locking the front door so that you can't hunt me down and torture me. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed