Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The "R" Family

When I pulled into the parking spot at the VFW park I heard this little voice say, "It's Avery's MOMMY". I about melted right there. For one...I love hearing that and two...the site of the little munchkin with her hair in "puppy ears" as she called it was enough to make you want to just eat her up. She looked adorable. As did her baby brother with his bright blue eyes. We had a fun time wandering around snapping pictures and just visiting. The are such a sweet and loving family and I loved watching them interact. I love my job. :)

Jeremy, Regina, Charis and Jacob- Thank you for being so excited to have your picture made and for making it an AWESOME shoot. Y'all are such a sweet family and wonderful friends and it was my absolute pleasure to photograph you. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this one...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love happiness. These pictures make me happy.

Jody Nichols Family said...

These are precious!

Sheila said...

I SO want to squeeze those cheeks!! Adorable. What a beautiful family!

Tonya said...

They are wonderful!!! You've managed to capture this sweet family perfectly!

My fav is the one where Charis is squatting down to make Jacob laugh. :)

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed