Friday, November 7, 2008

The "S" Family

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to meet this precious family out at Dewberry Farms. We had a fun time shooting their family pictures and getting to know each other.

Peyton, Julie, Anna and Sophia- Thank you so much for coming all the way out this way for me to take your pictures...especially after Halloween, Annas birthday party and then pictures on Sunday! I'm sure by Monday y'all were ready to fall over. :) Thank you again and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. I'll have your gallery up soon!

Ashley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These are great! They look like such a loving family.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed