Thursday, November 20, 2008

The "B" Family

Last week (still trying to catch up) I met this super sweet little family in their neighborhood park. We walked around a little bit and then just settled in at the park. I mean, if you were a boy and were 2 years old...you would have wanted to be there too. :)

Kim, Genevieve and Alastair- It was so nice to meet you guys and thank you so much for letting me document your little family at this time in your lives. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture of Kim and Genevieve because you can see Alastair playing behind them. Perfect picture of life right here...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The playground equpment pictures.. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

andydawn said...

What a PRECIOUS PRECIOUS family :)Just love the first pic of Alastair!!! You are sooo talented!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed