Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The "G" Family

****woo hoo...2 blogs in one day, with 18 minutes to spare!!*****

Janil and I emailed back and forth for weeks getting ready for our shoot this past Saturday. We had the location picked out and were so excited to shoot there. Then the day before we found out that a festival was being held there the day of our shoot. So we scratched that and started all over. We then decided on a certain popular park downtown and still had a wonderful shoot. I will admit that half way through the shoot I got a little star struck for a second when I found out that Janil is a former Miss Universe contestant for her home country.....I think that is so cool!

Janil, Mac, Mimi and JJ- Thank you so much for contacting me. It was such a pleasure meeting the 4 or you...what a great way to spend a Saturday morning! Your family is absolutely beautiful inside and out and it shows in every way. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pics! What a beautiful family.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed