Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Double Blog...(and it is MASSIVE)

Behind on blogs...again! I swear I'll catch up soon!

Last weekend I drove down to League City to shoot 2 sessions. We will start with the first session....the "R" family. I enjoyed meeting them and getting to know them...but my favorite part was meeting their sweet little Madeleine. I literally melted into a big ole puddle when I first laid eyes on her. She was so beautiful and made the absolute sweetest sounds!

Lee, Theresa and Madeleine- It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and I am so happy for you two. I enjoyed visiting with y'all and watching how much that y'all absolutely adore your daughter. She is a very lucky child to have parents like the two of you. Y'all have it in the bag. :) I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

THEN Madeleine's new cousins showed up! Here is a sweet picture of the three of them..

Photobucket


My second session was the other half of the family...the "B" Family. Jamie and I had been doing the email dance for a few weeks leading up to this day. We were ready and excited for the shoot and we all had a good time. Even Tucker, who didn't really want to have his picture taken at all!! BUT...I still got some good ones! Big sister, Shelby, was a natural and her big blue eyes say it all in her pictures...the child is precious.

Lonnie, Jamie, Shelby and Tucker- Thank you so much for "finding" me on the internet. It was nice to meet you guys and get to know y'all all in just one session. Y'all are an awesome and beautiful family and I hope that you love your pictures! I'll have all the others up soon....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do love this picture...

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed