Monday, November 10, 2008

The "S" Family

Last week I got the chance to meet this sweet little family at a local park. It was such a nice day(well, minus the mosquitos. ha!) and the whole time I was wishing I had as much energy as Ella. She is so incredibly adorable and sweet. Oh to be 3 years old. :)

Brian, Audrey and Ella- Thank you so much for letting be a part of your lives for a little while. It was so nice to meet you and visit for a bit. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Thanks again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this next picture! So precious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Wherever do you find these cute people/families? Great job. I know that they will love them.

Anonymous said...

Ashley- I always check in to see your pics but I never comment, however, I think I need to tell you (but I think you already know) that you have an AMAZING gift girl! thank you so much for sharing it! Your photos are more than just pictures- they are stories with no words! WOW!!

andydawn said...

LOVE THEM!! I know Audrey will have a hard time picking because they are all soooo precious....Ella's big smile is soooo sweet :)

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed