Monday, November 3, 2008

Behind on blogs...

I am a little behind on blogs and I promise I'll try and catch up in the next few days. There is ONE blog that I'm NOT going to put on here. So, if you are reading this, are part of that HUGE family and you have been patiently waiting for it ..it's not going to be on here. There is A LOT of people from that town that are coming to this blog lately (everyday) and I don't want the surprise to be ruined.

They are great...believe me..I'm just not going to blog them. The WHOLE gallery will up by the end of the week!

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OH PLEASE please....after you put them up in the gallery ~ blog about them too. I know they are great. Let the world see them! I can't wait because they are one gorgeous family. All of them.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed