Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kaydence ...with a little bit of Layne too!

This past Sunday I had the chance to meet up with Kaydence to do her 2 year portraits and I had so much fun. She is sooooooo cute! She showed up with her tutu, a big lollipop and the cutest little halloween costume! I was also excited because her brother, Layne happened to be there too, so I snagged a few pictures of that little cutie as well! Poor things probably didn't like me much being that we went to quite a few locations. It was allllll worth it when I see the pictures.

Whitney- Thank you so much for letting me take Kaydence's 2 year pictures. I can't believe she is about to be 2!!! It was nice visiting with y'all and thank you for hanging in there for so long. :) I hope you love your sneak peek and that it is everything you are hoping it would be be. I seriously didn't even put some of my favorites on here! I'm excited for you to see your gallery when it's done!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Beautiful children! Of course, Kaydence is a born model/beauty with great genes from both sides of her families! I could just squeeze them both. Can't wait to see the rest of the great pictures.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed