Saturday, October 18, 2008

Precious Hayden

This morning I had a mini-session with this sweet little red head. His name is Hayden and he is 18 months old. His Nana brought him out to meet me at Dewberry Farms and we had a fun little walk around. After I left he was going to stay and have some quality time with his Nana. I'm sure he had a blast!

Lynne- Thank you so much for coming out to Dewberry Farms and letting me photograph your sweet little grandchild. It was so nice to meet you and Hayden and I hope to see you again soon! I hope you enjoy your 'sneak peek' and I'll have a gallery up for you soon! Hope you enjoyed the mini-session! :)

Ashley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is the same age as Avery AND loves to smell flowers like she does! Too cute!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Adorable!!

Sherry said...

I love this picture of him with the flowers. You are so creative!

Lynn said...

What a little man! Those are really sweet. He looks so intent on that flower...

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed