Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Love

Just one for now....still proofing a few. :) This morning BA and I took Avery to Dewberry Farms. We've been wanting to take her out there and I needed to check it out before my "mini-sessions" there so I went to scope it out. It's super cute, but it was also super sunny. I put her in the sweater for this picture and I did it in like 2 minutes. I wasn't about to make her suffer, plus the picture below was exactly what I was aiming for! We went about 10:30am and I was wishing we would have gotten out there about 8:45 or 9am. The sun was so bright but I did manage to catch a few cute ones of her before she spotted the goats and was gone. :)

Here is my little punkie-doodle out in the corn.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

"Where da cows go Mamma?" I miss my little sweetie.
I love the light in this pic.

Tara said...

Awwwww, little monkey of the corn! ha! She is too dang cute...I love it, can't wait to see the others. Love ya!!

Heather's House said...

So sweet~ Yaya loves her baby!

Sheila said...

Oooo....LOVE her eyes in this photo!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed