Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Boyfriend Reese

Reese and I go way back. We go way back to when he was bald and smiled a gummy smile. He just makes my heart happy. This past Saturday I got to hang out with him and his super cool mom and dad while we walked around taking fun pictures. He kept me laughing and wanted to hold my hand where ever we went. I felt so loved. I could just squish him. :)

Brad and Laura- Thank you so much for letting me photograph Reese. I absolutely love your child and he will forever be my little man. :)

Reese- I am so glad that you said you would be my boyfriend. You will always hold a special place in my heart and I absolutely adore you.

Hope y'all enjoy your sneak peek, which by the way I had to narrow down because I can't put every single picture I love on here. :) I'll be done with your gallery soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, how cute is he??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When he got into his super cute bat costume, I asked him what a bat says and this is what he told me :

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites:
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tara said...

These are sooo good! He is just the cutest thing ever! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Does BA know about this? ;) He is soooooo adorable! I love that first costume shot -- that is the most precious expression!

Heather's House said...

OMG! You did a great job. Those are precious! He is such a cutie...

Lynn said...

I never knew a bat could be so precious! It makes me want one for a pet. But yes, he is absolutely adorable and he has grown so much. Quite a handsome guy too.....those K'ner boys were always heart-throbs, huh?

Sheila said...

LOVE these! Absolutely adorable!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed