Thursday, October 30, 2008

Catching Up

Thank you to everyone for being so patient with me as I am non-stop trying to catch up. I'm going over my regular week and a half wait for galleries to be up ...but I'm doing the best I can. This time of year is CRAZY!! But I love it. So if you have a gallery that hasn't been posted yet...I haven't forgotten about you! I'm working on it, I promise!!

I'm going to have to double up on blogs today and tomorrow so that I can be ready for my sessions this weekend. Up first is Koby and then Kaydence and Layne's gallery will be up by tonight!

Thank you so much everyone!

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed