Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reagan and Morgan

Last Friday while I was in Austin, I had the chance to have lunch with one of my old college roommates (Thanks for lunch, Les!) and then photograph her children again. My last session with them was in March and this time was SUPPOSE to be a surprise. Now that I know the cat is out of the bag, I can post a blog.

I have to start by saying that this shoot was hilarious. Poor Morgan was just not feeling it this time. After about 4 pictures she gave up and no longer wanted to wear her pants. I don't blame the girl...if I was 3 and could get away with walking through a park with no pants, I might do it myself. :) And I caught it all in pictures....and I love it.

Reagan, on the other hand, I could photograph ALL DAY. She is so beautiful and photogenic that I forget she is only 8 years old. She ran around striking a pose at every turn and every tree branch and I just snapped away. My heart was content.

Leslie- Thank you so much for allowing me photograph your children again. I absolutely adore them, as I do you. You are a WONDERFUL mother with WONDERFUL children and you should be proud. We may not have gotten the perfect picture of them together like you wanted BUT I do have a few that didn't require pants! ha! Love you! I'll have the rest up soon. A long with the runners up for group shot. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture cracks me up. This was after the pants were history and she was NOT having her picture made. ha ha ha ha!
Photobucket

Sweet girl was just NOT in the mood...but I love this picture...tear drop and all...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tara said...

Pretty girls, they are getting so big. These are great! Love you!

Lynn said...

Well, I think that is what makes these pics so special, Leslie! Not everyday is right for everyone! I love the teardrop picture. You better frame that one and remember that day. PRICELESS. And yes, your girls are beautiful just like you!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I knew you would make these pictures beautiful. Thanks for meeting us and thanks for being a great friend. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed