Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Megan and her boys

My last session on Sunday was with Megan and her two boys, Tyson and Jackson. You might remember Tyson and Jackson from HERE. Megan wanted to do their "Mommy and Me" pictures around sunset so we headed out right before and had a fun time. I LOVE sunset pictures. The light is so beyond wonderful in pictures. :) The boys may have wanted to feed the fish a little bit more than take pictures but I still got some fantastic shots!

Megan- Thanks for allowing me to take pictures of your boys and again. They are just as precious as ever. You are too and you are such a good mother. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I'll have your gallery up soon!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Those pictures are SO sweet! :)

The Hydes said...

Hey--I recognize that chair! ;) We love the pictures of Gavin on that chair in SoCo! :)

The Doty's Dish said...

i love that chair that you use

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed