Monday, April 14, 2008

Tyson and Jackson

This session made me laugh. Not only are these two brothers absolutely adorable...but they are non-stop! I just followed close by and snapped as we went a long. Towards the end Jackson (the little brother) had had enough and decided just to sit in the road and start putting the rocks and dirt in his hair. It was hysterical and I caught it all in pictures! By the time he was done, he looked like a short little man with gray hair! ha!

Megan- Here is your sneak peak as promised!! Thank you so much for being such a fun little family to take pictures of! Your kids are adorable and I had such a good time! I hope you like your pictures. The rest of them will up tonight!

Thank you! :)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sneak peak!!! You're awesome!!!

Heather's House said...

Those are awesome! My favorite is the last one. So sweet!

Lynn said...

I love them all. They are SO SO HANDSOME and you can tell they are all boys. PRECIOUS.

Tara said...

These are too sweet, little cuties...you did good girlie as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me.. the kiddo on the street is AWESOME! needs to be submitted to a contest.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed