Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jordan

I had so much fun with Jordan going around Katy taking her Senior Pictures. She even let me photograph her inside of her work! She is such a sweet girl and a photogenic one at that!

Congratulations on your graduation, Jordan. Have fun in college and enjoy San Antonio. If you ever need a good glass of Sweet Tea while you are there...Go to Bill Millers BBQ. The best sweet tea...ever. :)

Thanks again for letting me take your pictures! I hope you liked them..... :)







2 comments:

Tara said...

These are very pretty, I love the one in front of that beautiful door.

Lynn said...

WOWZA.....

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed