Sunday, April 20, 2008

JoshuaAnn

I remember being a Senior in High School, just weeks away from graduation. The anticipation of the end of your school career and looking forward to going to college. JoshuaAnn is in that same place right now. She's about to graduate from the same High School I did. Well, I did it 14 years ago. Wow, 14 years ago...

I had a fun time going all over town with JoshuaAnn, her mother Cherie and I. They were a hoot! We did these pictures on a Tuesday afternoon because it was the only day that JA could do it. This girl is busy! Not only does she do just about every extra-curricular activity there is but she takes college classes too!

Congratulations on your graduation, JoshuaAnn. May you take college by storm and if you do go to Texas A&M....may you wear your University of Texas burnt orange shirts with pride!! HA HA HA HA! Thank you so much for letting me take your Senior pictures. I had such a fun time.

Cherie- I had so much fun hanging out with the two of you! Your daughter is just precious! I hope y'all like the pictures!







2 comments:

Tara said...

These are great, what a beautiful girl. You did a awesome job on these girlie. Love you!

Lynn said...

WOWZA........

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed