Friday, April 11, 2008

Sweet Baby Kailei

It isn't everyday that I get to photograph newborns. So new and so pink and oh-so tiny!! Over the Jamboree weekend I got to take pictures of 2 week old Kailei. She was so sweet and I could have held her all day! She didn't much like taking pictures but she did good...especially since she was getting cold being in her diaper and being naked!!

Thank you, Lauri for letting me take pictures of your sweet little girl....I hope that y'all are doing well and that everything is going smoothly! Here is a sneak peek of a few pictures from your session! The rest will be up shortly!






1 comment:

Lynn said...

What a little doll! She is precious. Great pictures.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed