Monday, April 7, 2008

Morgan

Most of the time when I do a session that involves siblings, I post them together. BUT...today I am making an exception. Morgan was not liking the fact that she had to take pictures, but what little one does? When I got home and started looking at the files....I LOVED her pictures. So she gets a post all to herself. I'll post more in a few days of her sister, Reagan, and then of them together. But for now I could not help but post these.

Leslie- I hope you like these and just so you know....they are going on my site! :) It was so nice getting to visit with you and the girls. I SOOOO miss our college days and being roommates. When did we get old? Love you girl!

I'll have more in a few days...this sneak peek is just for you because I know you can't stand to wait for them. :)






3 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGosh!!! I love them. Thanks so much for posting these, can't wait for the rest. You did such a terrific job. You don't know how very talented you are...these are amazing! Love ya and thanks again. Leslie

Tara said...

OMG Ash these are beautiful...Morgan is precious!
And you have such a great eye...I am SOOOO proud of you girl...you ROCK! Love you.

Tricia said...

Those are too cute! I love photos with personality.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed