Thursday, April 17, 2008

Caden and Madlyn

Jenny and I go way back. Way, way, back. We grew up together in our small little town and were always friends. We were both cheerleaders in jr. high and High School and had so much fun. She was also in the car the day I got my drivers license and was racing Klaerner and Brandon down a dirt road when all the sudden we went in circles on the dirt road and our red slurpees from 7-11 were evident of a mishap all over the car. Good times, good times. :)She was also the one giving me a "pump" on the back of our Spanish teachers "borrowed" bicycle around the inside of the high school...PAST the faculty meeting. Did I mention we were wearing the sombero? Ahhhhh, more good times. :) I could go on...

A few weeks back I took pictures of her two little sweethearts the weekend of our hometowns grand ole Jamboree and had such a good time. I got to take their picture and visit with their mom so all in all it was a good day. Her kids are the sweetest and cute to boot!

Jenny- Thank you for letting me take pictures of your sweethearts. It was also good to see you and get to visit. Almost made me feel like we were old! HA! Never!! Here is a few shots from your sessions and I will have the others up soon. I hope you like them!





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love these pictures. Of course, it doesn't help that the subjects are beautiful and know how to pose. They are precious kids for sure. Like their mom! Can't wait to see more.

Tara said...

Awwww, these are too cute! They are getting SOOO big. Precious!

Heather's House said...

Those are precious!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed