Monday, April 28, 2008

Brett and Stacy

It's not everyday that I get to photograph a wedding. But when I do..I love it. Brett and Stacy got married last Saturday on a beautiful day. Going into this I had never met Stacy and only "talked" to her through email. So I was a little nervous when the day finally got here. But despite her nerves for the day she was so sweet and so fun.

They got married in this little chapel in Spring and everything was so pretty. They had tons of family and close friends there to watch them start their next chapter in life. I feel privileged to have been a part.

Stacy and Brett- I wish you all the luck in the world and congratulations on your marriage. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your day.

Stacy- Here is a little peek of some of the pictures I have finished. Hope you like them. :)







4 comments:

Heather's House said...

OMG...those are awesome!

Lynn said...

Beautiful bride/groom and the pictures too. You did great.

Tara said...

These are beautiful, what a cute couple! Love you!!

Tricia said...

Yay!!!! Wedding pics! I have been waiting to see some of them. I love the one of Stace putting her dress on. You did a great job. Hope your elbow is feeling better!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed