Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The "P" Family

I think that Candy and I have been friends since we were embryos. Seriously. :) We both went to Children's World, we took naps next to each other..somedays we didn't have to take naps when everyone else did...we got to go to her grandmas house. We also took swimming lessons together (her mom taught us), played on the "Shoppers" tee ball team (Thats what you get when your sponser is the only grocery store in town) and played all sports together all through school. We even went to the same Jr. College and our dorm buildings were right next to each other. We have just been friends for many, many, years and I just adore her.

A few weeks back was the big Jamboree in our hometown and I had 7 photo sessions that weekend....and still trying to get caught up! When Candy emailed me and wanted to have her familys pictures done...I jumped at the chance. They are the cutest family. I remember when she met Todd at Jamboree when we were freshmen in high school. She was so cool because he was older AND from a different town. Now they have been married for many years and have the most beautiful children...full of spunk and just so outgoing.

Candy- Here are a few pictures from your session. I hope that you like them. Thank you for allowing me to take pictures of you and your beautiful family. I am so proud of you for all that you do and am just so thankful to have a friend like you.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ashley! These turned out great! We had such a good time. Carlee has come to adore you...but then again, who doesn't?
It was SO good to see you! We can't wait to see what's yet to come! Don't work too hard. Love ya! Candy

Lynn said...

The pictures are beautiful but then again it's a beautiful family. But, you are doing such a FANTASTIC job. I am so proud.

Tara said...

Awwww, the kids are getting so big & too cute, these are great Ash! Good looking family!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed