Friday, April 4, 2008

Precious Reese turns 1! Birthday and Easter Pics

I lucked out when God gave me the family I did. Not only do I have a wonderful immediate family, but I have the best aunts, uncles and cousins in the world! Last year myself, my sister-in-law and 3 cousin were all pregnant at the same time. Brooks turned 1 in February and now it was Reese's turn! Which only means that Avery is next! YIKES!! Where did the time go!

Jenna- I love you so much and thank you for allowing me to take pictures of Reese again! I'll miss you when you move to North Carolina...and miss taking pictures of Reese. BUT....I'm sure I could find a few strays (*cough Heather, Hollie, Kedra and everyone else cough*) to take a road trip with me. :)

Here is a few from her session from a few weeks back. I hope you like them and I'll have the rest up for you on Monday.

Love you little cousin...and Reese Kathryn too!






7 comments:

Kellianne said...

you are such an amazing photographer! I am one of JD and Mitchell's friends from college, I played softball with JD and I also met your sweet mother at a wedding.I can't help but check your website from time to time and see what amazing photographs I can look at next. I actually referred someone to you that I went to High School with, she is getting married. Her name is Kendall Stevens. I hope you didn't mind. Anyway, just want to let you know that you are very talented!!!

Kellianne Schrock

jody said...

I LOVE THEM!!! You are amazing, Ashley. We can't wait to see the rest, but please PACE YOURSELF...you are going to be exhausted. You must have taken a million pictures of her. We love you bunches...jojo

Jenna said...

Those are too sweet! I LOVE THEM TOO! Thank you, cousin. You are the best... I might have to plan a few roadtrips back to Houston for Reese's pictures...and to see my favorite cousins too, of course. Love you!!

Heather's House said...

SO CUTE!! Those are darling....I love the cake ones, too. It was so worth holding up the backdrop so it wouldn't blow away. HA HA HA!

Lynn said...

They are beautiful. Of course it helps to have a beautiful model and all the assistants you had on that windy day. But, they are great. Can't wait to see all the others. Love you!

Giggi said...

Those are once again, the cutest things I've ever seen!!! You are amazing! Love you!

Tara said...

Again these are great girlie! I absolutely LOVE the cake shots, what a great idea!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed