Friday, May 2, 2008

Brooks

This little guy is my baby cousin. He is the first of the "Fabulous Five". Meaning he was the leader of all the babies born in our family last year. He was born last February, followed by Reese in March, then my Avery in April, Sam in June and then Jaxon in July. When we tried to do his 1 year portraits he got sick, and then the next time we tried...he got Pink Eye at school! So we will call these his 14th month pictures. :)

Sweet Brooks, you are the sweetest baby and I love you so very much. A few of Rileys pics coming later...I thought you deserved your own post!




4 comments:

Tara said...

Awww, he is precious, so many cute babies in your family. Hope you are having a great Friday. Love you!

Giggi said...

Precious! I love them all, but my favorite is him sitting on the rock. What a little man! Can't wait for you to get a hold of Jack & Sam! Love you!

Hollie Reese said...

Those are great! Can't wait to see the rest!

Lynn said...

Is he handsome or what? Honestly. We make cute babies in this family.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed