Monday, May 19, 2008

Nikki and Jason

Yesterday I had such a fun time romping around Galveston with Nikki and Jason shooting their engagement pictures. I've only just begun proofing their pictures and I already love so many of them! I wish you could have seen their faces when they got in the cold water...it was PRICELESS!! I couldn't help but laugh at them. But I have to give them credit....they tolerated it and the pictures came out beautiful!

Nikki and Jason- Thank you so much for letting me take pictures of the two of y'all. I had so much fun and I wish you both nothing but the best.

Oh, and I'm totally going to have to do ANOTHER sneak peek sometime of y'alls pictures because there are so many I haven't even gotten to yet!





2 comments:

Nikki and Jason Peacock said...

Thank you so much for taking our pictures. We had such a great time!! Even though the water was FREEZING it was very much worth it! We love all of the pictures that you have shown us so far. I cannot wait to see the rest. Thanks again!!!!!

Nikki

Lynn said...

I am always saying this same thing but really and truly.....these are amazing. Twink looks great!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed