Wednesday, May 28, 2008

***CONTEST TIME****

In honor of the end of school and the beginning of summer I have decided to hold my first ever contest! Starting now until May 31st at midnight leave a comment below and you can have the chance at being the winner!

You could win : 1 free session (approx. 1 hr) and your choice of a FREE 11x14 or an 8x10 with a set of wallets!! So leave a comment and tell all of your friends. There might just be a winner for the person who refers the most people to my site!

ALSO...feel free to leave your email addy in the comment or send me an email with your email addy to join my mailing list! There is a newsletter in the works for some really cool sessions coming up and you might want to be part of it!

Good Luck and happy commenting! :)



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of comment? LOL. For sure I want to be entered to this contest!!!
meymeyhancock@yahoo.com

Heather's House said...

It doesn't say anywhere in the contest regulations that relatives can't enter. I am calling my lawyer.

Anonymous said...

ok, a comment.. you want a caption for the picture I take it.

Kids are like treasures. Sometimes you want to burry them.


Thomas ;)

blackjack1974@hotmail.com
ALABAMA!

andydawn said...

YEAH...I love contests...even though I never win :) I love Avery's new pics in her tutu!

Anonymous said...

Enter me!! Enter me!! LOL

Your pictures are breathtaking! Every single photo shoot has amazing pics. You truly are gifted.

shenninger@mdanderson.org

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!!

We miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am de-lurking because I want to be part of THIS contest! Thanks! If I win I bet I know a certain sister that would watch a certain monkey for you! :O)

Anonymous said...

oops my email address is...
rbarrett72@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so good!!! I still need to sign up for you to take some pics of the boys!

Wendi75 said...

I wanna win, I wanna win! I would come all the way home to have a session with you:)

Love YA!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley - I love all of your photos! Avery is so cute! I'd love to be entered in the contest, I could use some more pictures of Peyton!

Leslie said...

I love my pictures...I want more!!!!!!!

love ya girl

Leslie

Heather's House said...

My lawyer, Freddie Ugo, wants to meet with you.

Ashley said...

FU? FU is your lawyer? Well hold the phone cause Loretta just got ran over by a tractor. I'll get back with ya. I'M FOR REAL....IT REALLY DID HAPPEN TO MY LORETTA!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

*You cannot win this contest. I repeat, you cannot win this contest, sister.*

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed