Monday, May 12, 2008

Katy

If any of my photoshoots make me feel old.....it was this one. This beautiful girl is my little sister-in-law, Katy. Katy is a senior this year and about to go and tackle the world. When I first met Katy I was in college and her brother had a crush on me. Well, I MIGHT have had one on him too. Katy had come with her dad to watch her big brother play football for his college. I just happened to be cheering on the sidelines. After the game was over, BA came up to me and wanted to introduce me to his family. Well the first thing I saw was this little curly headed creature jump into BA's arms. He turned to me and said, "This is my little sister, Katy".....she was only 4.

Now, she's finished with her senior year and waiting for her upcoming graduation.

Katy- You'll never know how much we love you and how proud of you we are. Thank you for letting me do your senior pictures. I had so much fun and a few times when I looked in the view finder, the only thing I saw was a curly headed four year old sitting by a car.

I love you all the world.









3 comments:

Lynn said...

We love Katy too! I remember that little curly headed girl too. Now a beautiful curly headed woman. AWESOME pictures Ash. I want one. Order me one, ok? I want to see the railroad track ones too. Come back to the ville Katy!

Heather's House said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I adore those! Katy is a cutie patootie...for sure!

Giggi said...

I didn't realize who Katy was until the m.o.d. walk was over. I still had the curly headed little girl in my mind. Congratulations Katy! Your pictures are beautiful!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed