Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sweet Baby T

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take Trip's 2 week old pictures. He is the sweetest little thing and was such a trooper throughout his shoot. Well, that is until I tried to stuff him inside of a fire boot. ha!

I loved getting to cuddle with him too. With Avery being the age she is, I forgot how small she was at one time. Trip was so itty-bitty that I could have loved on him all day! Well, his sister might not have let me though...he is HER baby!

Debbie and Bernie- Thank you so much for allowing me to take your little one's pictures. He is absolutely precious and perfect in every way. I am so happy for you guys! Here is a little sneak peek for you and I'll have you all the rest in a day or two!







5 comments:

Lynn said...

HONESTLY....he is a clone of his daddy! He looks exactly like he did. Another beautiful baby to that family tree. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this!!!
Sheila

Nikki and Jason Peacock said...

Look at that beautiful baby! You did a great job on these pictures.

Tara said...

Awwww, he is such a cute baby, these are precious pics! Love you.

Michelle said...

Adorable! A few weeks and you can come take some of mine!!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed