Monday, May 5, 2008

Jenn

This is Jenn and her cute little belly...oh, and Wayne too! Jenn and I used to work together a few years back and I literally haven't seen her since then. When I first started doing pictures full time I sent out an email to almost everyone in my address book and didn't realize that I still had Jenns email...but I was glad I did. She replied back saying that she was going to have a baby and that when she got bigger she would like me to take her maternity pictures. Well that time has come and we had a fun time roaming around downtown Houston for fun places to take them! Wayne was a good sport too....we only made him late to work by a few hours! HA!

Jenn and Wayne- Thank you so much for allowing me to take your pictures. I had so much fun and I wish y'all nothing but the best. I am also betting $5 that Brenham will be here in the next week and a half!! HA HA! Good Luck with everything and I can't wait to see that cute little boy! Here are a few pictures from your session....








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, they look GREAT!!!! You are so AWESOME!! I am so glad I was still in your email address book. I had such a fun time with you on Friday and I love my sneak peak!! :) You are wonderful. Can't wait to see more and buy prints!!!

XOXO,
Jenn, Wayne and Baby Brenham :)

Lynn said...

Incredible pictures of such a special time and happy family.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed